Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Amy's May 6th email home!!  It's just a short one this time, but pictures are included!


 Hello my fabulous family!

It's going to be a short email this time, but I am still loving missionary work!! Today was our temple day, so that's why I'm writing today instead of yesterday. Sorry I didn't inform you about that last week. I love the temple!! It's always such a good recharger.

Janelle, my mom forwarded your question about the cooking to me. Yes, I get to cook some, but so far not very often. The church members feed us about 3-4 times a week, and we rotate cooking lunch in our apartment.

Time's up! But I love you all and I want you to know that I know this gospel is TRUE!! I love being a missionary and seeing people change. I love you all!!

Love, 
Sister Harston

p.s. more pics! :)
 
 
My companion is so cute! I can put my chin on her head. :)


Me in front of the temple!

All the sisters that live in our apartment outside of the temple! I love these sisters!! From left to right: Me, Sister Codangos, Sister Paloma, and Sister Abonitalla
 


No comments:

Post a Comment